Pins may be awarded by the DM for special events,
special awards, etc. These pins can be kept and displayed by the player as badges of
achievements -OR- worn to the games.
Pins bestow special & unique & specific favors.
In order to unlock the pins' power, the player must:
- Be visibly wearing any pins they plan on using, the entire game
This is so the DM knows what might be brought to bear in the game
- Players found cheating will be dealt with
harshly by the fates.
- Player character races are not the only ones
with the capacity to be able to advance in classes.
- "Live games" might require literal "drinking of
potions for effects to happen.
- Special events/actions/happenings might result
mystery pins being awarded to the players by the DM.
- Mages may wear padded armor without any
penalties or need to "buy" that option.
- New optional hindrances from the Skills and
Powers books will be used and exploited by the DM.
- The DM is reasonable and will entertain any
arguements, but his word is final.