|Greater Power of Harn,
|Requirements:||WIS: 15 and DEX: 15|
|+5% xp bonus for 1 score 16+; +10% xp bonus for both
DEX & WIS 16+|
|Worshipper's Alignment:||Any Evil|
|Weapons Allowed:||Bows, Crossbows,
Dagger, Dart, Knife, Stiletto, Rapier, Short Sword|
|Armor Allowed:||Non-metal armor
& no shield|
|Major Spheres:||All, Astral,
Charm, Divination, Law, Necromantic, Summoning, Sun, Thought|
|Minor Spheres:||Animal, Elemental,
|Magic Items:||As priests|
- Command undead.
- Automatically receive disguise at +2.
- Granted infravision at 120' range (max).
- Cast Darkness in a 10' Radius 2 times/day.
- Gain the thieving abilities of hide in shadows, move silently, and climb
walls as a thief with 20 discretionary points and 20 additional points per level.
- At 3rd level backstab as a thief 2 levels below the priest level.
- At 7th level may cast Nightmare (5th level Mage spell) 1 time/week.
|Upon reaching 8th level, these
priests begin to gain 3 3rd level Navehan priests, 12 1st level Navehan priests, 1
3rd level fighter, and 6 1st level fighters at a rate of 1-3 per level.|
|Navehan priests are covert and
very disciplined. They follow their own ends and Navehan temples are very well
hidden and in some areas there is no set temple. These priests are the most
merciless of all the priests. Ritual assassination is very common upon Navehan
priests. Many victims of these priests are strongly associated with untimely and
often unexplainable deaths.|
|Naveh priests worship on the
30th day of each month, with the 30th of Navek being the Night of Shadows.|